Monday, February 27, 2012

Seaside and Sunshine.

  Today could quite possibly have been my favorite day in Ireland thus far. This morning we took a train to Howth where we spent the day soaking up the sun and admiring the water. One of the things I miss most about Colorado is all the sunshine since Ireland is typically a lot of rain and clouds. Though today the dreary weather temporarily subsided and we were given a day of warmth, blue skies, and sunshine. It was the perfect day to hike along the cliffs and explore this quaint seaside town. 



 
Walking along the pier we listened to several street performers. 

I couldn't have been happier about having a reason to pull out my sunglasses! 


I'm still kicking myself for not buying one of these delectable looking cupcakes. 


 Looking off the edge of the cliffs made us all a little uneasy... 




We're all already excited to go back when the weather is even warmer for more hiking and time at the beach!

Tonight I'll be capping off this lovely weekend by attempting to watch the Oscars. They won't start here until 1am but my movie-loving heart doesn't really care. That's what Monday afternoon naps are for:)

No comments:

Post a Comment