Monday, January 30, 2012

The Streets of Dublin.

 The first week and a half here in Dublin has been absolutely amazing and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. I've loved taking in the new sights and sounds of this busy city though don't think I'll ever get used to cars driving on the opposite side of the road! The international students and I enjoy going to City Centre, the heart of Downtown Dublin, which is about a 30 minute walk from our campus. This area is constantly bustling with people traveling to the various restaurants, pubs, and shops (oh the damage I could do in some of those stores!) We've covered quite a bit of territory but there is still so much of the city to see. Here are a few pictures from our walks through the streets of Dublin.
I'm very much in love with all the colorful doors!

Tesco is the tiny grocery store we shop at across the street from school. 

 
   
Crosswalk reminders so we don't look the wrong way!

No comments:

Post a Comment